DVD MULTI-R DRIVER

Hi guys. My Toshiba Satellite P20 Notebook strangely stopped reading DVDs/CDs
this morning. It was fine last night, when I downloaded a demo version of
Nero, but this morning it's like the drive has just totally died. I've been
on device manager, according to which the drive has no problems. I can't even
run my Toshiba control and utilities CD-R to try and fix the problem. Nor can
I back-up my files onto CD/DVD-R to format my notebook. I've done a system
restore to restore my notebook to before I downloaded Nero but without any
results. Any advice guys? Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about multi driver

    Call your local Toshiba Service Center.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "lachlan" <lachlan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi guys. My Toshiba Satellite P20 Notebook strangely stopped reading
    > DVDs/CDs
    > this morning. It was fine last night, when I downloaded a demo version of
    > Nero, but this morning it's like the drive has just totally died. I've
    > been
    > on device manager, according to which the drive has no problems. I can't
    > even
    > run my Toshiba control and utilities CD-R to try and fix the problem. Nor
    > can
    > I back-up my files onto CD/DVD-R to format my notebook. I've done a system
    > restore to restore my notebook to before I downloaded Nero but without any
    > results. Any advice guys? Thanks

  2. Hola,saludos a todos...!!!tengo un grave problema con el lector de CD-R.Este no lee los disco y tampoco los admite.Cuando instalo el Multi DVD Rewriter LG GP08(que he comprado reciente)este tampoco funciona en mi computador(HP con Windows 2000 XP).Yo tengo instalad el Nero y no lo puedo usar por esta situacion.Alguien puede ayudarme e Espanol?Gracias.Ruben R.

Notebooks Toshiba Windows XP