  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 6, 2005 7:47:51 AM

Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in Southern Calif.
Thanks

More about : 40mm fan kt400

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 7, 2005 7:23:51 PM

Frank brought next idea :
> Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in Southern Calif.
> Thanks

Hi Frank;
There must be a computer store nearby like COMPUSA, or perhaps a Fry's.
Even a "mom and pop" PC store should have one of these fans. For that
matter if you work at a company where there are IT techs one of them
probably has one laying around, and will give it to you.
The only problem may be with the attachment to the MB, so be real
careful when you take the old one off so any parts can be reused.

--
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://www.mesnews.net

"" wrote:
> Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in
> Southern Calif.
> Thanks

after market probably is the way to go. it looks like it uses 3 wire
fan with the rpm.

http://www.svc.com/fans2.html

http://www.directron.com/40mmfans.html

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/50milfan.html