Need 40MM Fan for SY-KT400

Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in Southern Calif.
Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about need 40mm kt400

    Frank wrote:
    > Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in Southern Calif.
    > Thanks

    http://www.excesssolutions.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=ES3405
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    Frank wrote:
    > Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in Southern Calif.
    > Thanks

    http://www.excesssolutions.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=ES3405
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.soyo (More info?)

    Frank brought next idea :
    > Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in Southern Calif.
    > Thanks

    Hi Frank;
    There must be a computer store nearby like COMPUSA, or perhaps a Fry's.
    Even a "mom and pop" PC store should have one of these fans. For that
    matter if you work at a company where there are IT techs one of them
    probably has one laying around, and will give it to you.
    The only problem may be with the attachment to the MB, so be real
    careful when you take the old one off so any parts can be reused.

    --
    This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    "" wrote:
    > Where can I get this fan for my SOYO Motherboard? I am in
    > Southern Calif.
    > Thanks

    after market probably is the way to go. it looks like it uses 3 wire
    fan with the rpm.

    http://www.svc.com/fans2.html

    http://www.directron.com/40mmfans.html

    http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/50milfan.html