CD-ROM Drive (D:) Model SAMSUNG CDRW/DVD SN-324F

I have a labtop with a removable CD-ROM described aboved. I have not been
able to make the CD-RM work since I purchased my computer a year ago.No CDs,
no DVDs, etc. It seems that I am not the only one with this problem Should
I forget about this and purchase a new attachment or should I pursue fixing
it? Is there a suggestion as to what I am ding wrong?

I appreciate any suggestion. Than You.
1 answer Last reply
More about drive model samsung cdrw 324f

    Have you contacted the notebook manufacturer?
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Guaico" <Guaico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a labtop with a removable CD-ROM described aboved. I have not been
    > able to make the CD-RM work since I purchased my computer a year ago.No
    > CDs,
    > no DVDs, etc. It seems that I am not the only one with this problem
    > Should
    > I forget about this and purchase a new attachment or should I pursue
    > fixing
    > it? Is there a suggestion as to what I am ding wrong?
    >
    > I appreciate any suggestion. Than You.

DVD Samsung CD-Rom Windows XP