Wireless LAN for Dragon 2

My MB has an onboard ethernet feature and I want to go wireless. It
appears that I'm going to have to buy ann intergrated receiver/PCI
card.
What ever happened to the USB receivers thatwere avaiable? I've been
poking around on the net and have not come across any.
Then again, it might be a better idea to just disable the LAN and
accept the need for the PCI wireless card.
What have you other wireless folks done?

--
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Robert Parek explained :
    > My MB has an onboard ethernet feature and I want to go wireless. It appears
    > that I'm going to have to buy ann intergrated receiver/PCI card.
    > What ever happened to the USB receivers thatwere avaiable? I've been poking
    > around on the net and have not come across any.
    > Then again, it might be a better idea to just disable the LAN and accept the
    > need for the PCI wireless card.
    > What have you other wireless folks done?

    Robert;
    I have a similar situation and took the path of least resistance and
    bought the integrated Linksys card. I think it was an issue of not
    enough margin in just the receiver and nobody wants to bother.

    --
    This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

Wireless Ethernet Card Wireless Lan Motherboards