FS: Some cheap $75 games

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,alt.games.mame (More info?)

Got a few cheap games I am looking to get rid of. Here is what I have:

25" Jamma cabinet- Converted Mario Bros widebody with 25" monitor. Was
converted into a Neo Geo, but the marquee and board are gone, but
everything else is there. This game WORKS, but the monitor is dim and
the game is missing the back door. Both sides have some nice vinyl
laminate. Will include cap kit along with game as well. $75

Converted Black Widow- Converted into a Turtles in Time with black
laminate on both sides and wired jamma. Don't know if the artwork is
still there, but it might be. Board and marquee are both missing, but
it still has the control panel with joysticks, buttons, etc.. Will
include 2 non working 19" monitors. $75

Megatouch cabaret- Has working controller and board. Monitor is dead
and missing the touchscreen. Cabinet is in nice shape. $75

Thats about it for now, the games are located in the Chicago Suburbs.
Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Brian

Sune Salminen wrote:

> Was it you Rick? You live in Chicago, right? This guy is in Chicago.

Sune's matchmaking services?
--
FSogol

FSogol <FSogol@nospamplease.org> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> Sune Salminen wrote:
>>
>> Was it you Rick? You live in Chicago, right? This guy is in Chicago.
>>

> Sune's matchmaking services?

Cheap at half the price..

El Rossi wrote:

>>>Was it you Rick? You live in Chicago, right? This guy is in Chicago.
>>
>>Sune's matchmaking services?
>
> Cheap at half the price..

I dunno. If I was Rick, I'll hold out for a girl in Chicago.
--
FSogol

Rutger6559 played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather
and concrete saxophone

> And I've given you access to my "inner circle" so no more wait times
> for you. :)

*stunned, awestruck silence*

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:21:05 -0400, FSogol <FSogol@nospamplease.org>
wrote:

>>>Sune's matchmaking services?
>>
>> Cheap at half the price..
>>
>I dunno. If I was Rick, I'll hold out for a girl in Chicago.

I'm with you. I'll pass on this match. :)

--
Rick

I'd like to say "Thank you" on behalf of the group
and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition!
(John Lennon)

FSogol <FSogol@nospamplease.org> wrote in a cheese induced coma

> Sune Salminen wrote:
>>
>> Was it you Rick? You live in Chicago, right? This guy is in Chicago.
>>

> Sune's matchmaking services?

At least your cab wont mind if you play with other cabs!

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:23:30 -0500, Dire Radiant
<visionism@geemale.com> wrote:

>Rutger6559 played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather
>and concrete saxophone
>

>> And I've given you access to my "inner circle" so no more wait times
>> for you. :)
>
>*stunned, awestruck silence*

LOL!!!

BTW, you have mail.

--

Super Mappy wrote:

> At least your cab wont mind if you play with other cabs!

You know, it's always been my dream to play with two cabs at the same
time. :eek:)

-D.