How to remove Cingular greeting from V60 Motorola?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 15, 2004 3:30:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you turn it on?

I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".

Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 11:38:23 PM

"jtfugazi" <jtfugazi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you
turn it on?

> I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
>
> Thanks for your help.

Also how to remove my phone number from this phone.

Thanks
bamp
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 11:40:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"jtfugazi" <jtfugazi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you
turn it on?

> I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
>
> Thanks for your help.

Also how to remove "My phone number"

Thanks,
bamp
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 11:41:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

"jtfugazi" <jtfugazi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you
turn it on?

> I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
>
> Thanks for your help.

Also how to remove "my phone number."

Thanks,
bamp
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 11:47:22 PM

"bamp" <bampatcenturyteldotnet> wrote in message

> "jtfugazi" <jtfugazi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you
> turn it on?
> >
> > I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
>
> Also how to remove "my phone number."
>
> Thanks,
> bamp

Sorry about the mutiple posts, I got an error message that said it wasn't
sending..
bamp
Anonymous
July 17, 2004 7:02:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

bump

How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you turn it on?

I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".

Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 12:23:17 AM

> bump
>

> How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you
turn it on?

> I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
>
> Thanks for your help.

I don't know!!
bamp
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 2:02:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

bump

> How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you turn it on?
>
> I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
>
> Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 4:02:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

bump

> > How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you turn it on?
> >
> > I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
> >
> > Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 6:53:32 AM

> bump
> >

> > > How do you remove the Cingular greeting from the V60 Motorola when you
turn it on?

> > > I'd rather put in something simple of my own, like "Hello".
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure if you can from GSM phones (if that is what this phone is)

You should try http://www.howardforums.com just to be sure
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 7:44:52 AM

!