Hi how do I get more XP themes on my PC without buying theme packs. Are
there any downloads that are availible for free.

James

Themes
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=xp+themes:cool:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"James Allen" wrote:

| Hi how do I get more XP themes on my PC without buying theme packs. Are
| there any downloads that are availible for free.
|
| James

There are lots of free themes on the internet. Just do a search for xp
themes and you will find hundreds of themes.