Change Mouse Driver ?????

I know: if it ain't broke don't fix it......! However:

My WinXP(SP2) hardware setting shows that I have a MS mouse with that
driver installed (which is what my computer builder used) which works
ok. I however have a Logitech TrackMan Marble+ trackball. I
understand that XP has built in drivers for this item. How would I
get the TrackMan driver installed without getting into no-mouse-land
trouble?.

Download and install the Logitech MouseWare:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=322,CONTENTID=5288

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Alan" wrote:

| I know: if it ain't broke don't fix it......! However:
|
| My WinXP(SP2) hardware setting shows that I have a MS mouse with that
| driver installed (which is what my computer builder used) which works
| ok. I however have a Logitech TrackMan Marble+ trackball. I
| understand that XP has built in drivers for this item. How would I
| get the TrackMan driver installed without getting into no-mouse-land
| trouble?.

TRENDING THREADS