Sony DVD+-RW DW-D56A problem

My problem are, i can`t read cd-rom or cd music (in explorer it can not se
it is a cd in) , only DVD film and DVD-data. And i cant burn enything, when
it don`t find any cd-r or dvd+-R
In secure mode i can read all type of cd/dvd.

I have a DELL Inspiron 9200 and XP-pro

90111966@netcom.no
1 answer Last reply
More about sony d56a problem

    Take a look at this thread
    http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=1464631&postcount=4

    "Jonap" <jonap@netcom.no> wrote in message
    > My problem are, i can`t read cd-rom or cd music (in explorer it can not se
    > it is a cd in) , only DVD film and DVD-data. And i cant burn enything,
    > when it don`t find any cd-r or dvd+-R
    > In secure mode i can read all type of cd/dvd.
    >
    > I have a DELL Inspiron 9200 and XP-pro
    >
    > 90111966@netcom.no

DVD CD-Rom Windows XP