Sony DVD+-RW DW-D56A problem

June 5, 2005 7:07:03 AM

My problem are, i can`t read cd-rom or cd music (in explorer it can not se
it is a cd in) , only DVD film and DVD-data. And i cant burn enything, when
it don`t find any cd-r or dvd+-R
In secure mode i can read all type of cd/dvd.

I have a DELL Inspiron 9200 and XP-pro

90111966@netcom.no

More about : sony dvd d56a problem

Anonymous