every time i try and empty my recycle bin or delete anything from my
external hard drives i keep getting this error message cannot read from
the souerce file or disk. can anybody help please as its driving me
mad....and im running low on disk space. :mad:

--
petethemanc

petethemanc <petethemanc.1q5z1o@pcbanter.net> wrote:

>every time i try and empty my recycle bin or delete anything from my
>external hard drives i keep getting this error message cannot read from
>the souerce file or disk. can anybody help please as its driving me
>mad....and im running low on disk space. :mad:

Reset the Recycle Bin: set the size of the Bin to "0" and then logoff
all users and logon as the Administrator. Delete all the RECYCLER
folders from the drives.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233