P4SCA without keyboard?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.supermicro (More info?)

I would like to have no keyboard on my motherboard supermicro P4SCA. I did
not see any way to modifiy the BIOS of my P4SCA for that at boot time. could
it be possible to modify the BIOS of P4SCA, to avoid to install a keyboard?

hubert
1 answer Last reply
More about p4sca keyboard
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.supermicro (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:38:06 +0100, "hubert" <hubert@nospam.fr> wrote:

    >I would like to have no keyboard on my motherboard supermicro P4SCA. I did
    >not see any way to modifiy the BIOS of my P4SCA for that at boot time. could
    >it be possible to modify the BIOS of P4SCA, to avoid to install a keyboard?
    >
    >hubert

    There should be a setting on the second page of the BIOS setup where
    you change the "Halt on Keyboard error" or select "Keyboard" as
    "absent". Sorry if I can't remember the specific verbiage or am
    unfamiliar with your board specifically. It may not be there- but it
    should.

Supermicro Keyboards BIOS Motherboards