P4SCA without keyboard?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
February 24, 2005 8:38:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.supermicro (More info?)

I would like to have no keyboard on my motherboard supermicro P4SCA. I did
not see any way to modifiy the BIOS of my P4SCA for that at boot time. could
it be possible to modify the BIOS of P4SCA, to avoid to install a keyboard?

hubert

More about : p4sca keyboard

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
March 15, 2005 4:41:25 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:38:06 +0100, "hubert" <hubert@nospam.fr> wrote:

>I would like to have no keyboard on my motherboard supermicro P4SCA. I did
>not see any way to modifiy the BIOS of my P4SCA for that at boot time. could
>it be possible to modify the BIOS of P4SCA, to avoid to install a keyboard?
>
>hubert

There should be a setting on the second page of the BIOS setup where
you change the "Halt on Keyboard error" or select "Keyboard" as
"absent". Sorry if I can't remember the specific verbiage or am
unfamiliar with your board specifically. It may not be there- but it
should.