usb port not detected

June 6, 2005 11:36:57 AM

win xp home
intel desktop board d845gvsr
chipset 845g
usb model ?
usb is integrated into mother board

my usb ports are not working at all. wont recognise any device
attatched.Universal serial bus is not in my device manager. tryed bios
but when i click on usb advanced there is no options. i have
downloaded all the drivers and still nothing. i even reinstalled
window to see if it had messed any thing up. i haven’t found any help
sites that have the same problem. so any help would be great.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-usb-port-detected...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1701364

More about : usb port detected

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 1:49:43 PM

You need to re-check your BIOS. There has to be a section where you can
"enable/disable" USB ports.

BTW: Your USB ports "should" be USB 1.1 ports.