MS Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth

I like to play games. I currently have the Wireless optical Desktop Comfort
Edition from Microsoft. I find that when I'm playing games and pressing more
than one key at a time, the newer stroke will cancel out the older one. A
good example of this is a driving game, I'd be pressing the up arrow to
accelerate, but when i press the left arrow to turn the car would turn, but
would not accelerate. Even after the left arrow is released and the up arrow
is still pressed it does not respond.

I have talked to Microsoft Technical support in relation to this issue, and
they said it's just one of the limits of wireless technology.

I was just wondering though, the Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse that Microsoft
offers isn't based on the same technology, it's based on Bluetooth. I was
wondering if an upgrade to the Desktop Elite for Bluetooth would not have the
same flaw as the Comfort edition one has.

It would be amazing to be able to have a wireless keyboard that is also
gamer friendly.
--
Lawrence Wong

"Lawrence Wong" <LawrenceWong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I like to play games. I currently have the Wireless optical Desktop Comfort
>Edition from Microsoft. I find that when I'm playing games and pressing more
>than one key at a time, the newer stroke will cancel out the older one.

If you do not get further help from here, post this to

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

How do I join newsgroups? It says there isn't a valid Sender when Outlook
Express pops up.
--
Lawrence Wong

"Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

> "Lawrence Wong" <LawrenceWong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I like to play games. I currently have the Wireless optical Desktop Comfort
> >Edition from Microsoft. I find that when I'm playing games and pressing more
> >than one key at a time, the newer stroke will cancel out the older one.
>
> If you do not get further help from here, post this to
>
> --
> (tm)
> ICQ: 192649233

TRENDING THREADS