DVD Writer

ikke

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2004

I bought a DVD Writer (Plextor PX-716A).
After installation found that I can play a DVD but there is no sound. It
makes no difference if it's an original or a copy. If I play an audio CD in
my DVD drive the sound is ok. Does anybody have an idee. Thanks

Audio CD may play the sound thru the analog setting/cable. DVD sounds must
come thru the digital settings