What is this game

Hey, I cant remember the name of that game. I use to play it around
1986-1987.

it was a horizontal game, cowboy lookalike person on the top a moving
train, fighting other person.

I'm having a hard time to remember anything else since i was only 5 or
6.

anybody has an idea?
12 answers Last reply
More about what game

    never had the chance to see a pong cab, but i wish i could.

    I saw the screenshot at klov but i have to lay the game to remember it.

    Pretty sure its the one. (anyway i dont thnik that there r 50 games
    looking like Iron Horse).

    now i'm getting confused. Might be express rider too.

    I' ll have to play those 2 roms and check with my brother.

    I'm sur that you r on a train during the game, but might be Iron horse
    too.

    i'll get back as soon as i can play those 2 games.

    theres is so many games how do u remember all of these?
    or do u search klov each times?

    ugo_lavoie@hotmail.com wrote:

    > Hey, I cant remember the name of that game. I use to play it around
    > 1986-1987. it was a horizontal game, cowboy lookalike person on the
    > top a moving train, fighting other person.

    Iron Horse

    > I'm having a hard time to remember anything else since i was only 5
    > or 6.

    Thanks for making me feel old. ;)
    --
    FSogol

    ok i have some other games that i'm looking to find its name:

    Its was only a 1person game, and you were driving something like a go
    kart, i remember playing that game around 1993 (early to mid 90's), it
    was a moving cab so it was not a upright our a driver cab like daytona
    usa but u had to sit in and it had force feedback, (it was shaking a
    bit when you were hiting thins), It was only 1 race (so not sure abou
    that) but you would play it over and over again as it was more
    difficult each times.(really not sure abbout that). I can remember for
    sure that the track has a big uphill. I know that this is not a lot of
    details.

    i hit post to quickly.(sorry)

    thiis an old one. Around mid 89's(late 80's, or 90- 91, but not mid
    90's) (old for me. hehe)

    It was a 1 person game. You were riding something (might be something
    like a beam, not sure about that) and you were riding in something like
    a tunnel, and everytime you pass over a star(i think it was a star)
    your speed would go up.

    I dont know if any1 here have seen the movie Hackers (with angelina
    jolie), but the hero in the movie is playing an arcade game, a bit like
    the game i just said but with a lot nicer graphics, , you were in a
    half pipe or a tunnel and you had to throws balls to remove obstacles
    and move to not get hit by obstacle. i try to find more about this
    game. I dont know if it was a real game or just for the purpose of the
    film ut i'll check, if you have any idea let me know.

    exactly STUNT runner, thx.

    only 2 remaining. thx

    and that was Power Drift. thx.
    i dont care about the other 1 so forget about it.

    thx

    i dont remember the cab as being like on the pricure of klov.
    anyway...

    FSogol <FSogol@nospamplease.org> wrote in a cheese induced coma

    > ugo_lavoie@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Hey, I cant remember the name of that game. I use to play it around
    >> 1986-1987. it was a horizontal game, cowboy lookalike person on the
    >> top a moving train, fighting other person.
    >>

    > Iron Horse
    >
    >> I'm having a hard time to remember anything else since i was only 5
    >> or 6.
    >
    > Thanks for making me feel old. ;)

    You feel old, I remember the first time I saw the Pong cabinet at
    Woolworths in Columbus, Ohio and Sea Wolf, Night Driver, and Death Race
    at the Pumpkin Show in Circleville, Ohio

    --
    Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

    See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
    http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

    Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

    MAME: Forever Young!

    ugo_lavoie@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Hey, I cant remember the name of that game. I use to play it around
    > 1986-1987.
    >
    > it was a horizontal game, cowboy lookalike person on the top a moving
    > train, fighting other person.
    >

    > I'm having a hard time to remember anything else since i was only 5 or
    > 6.
    >
    > anybody has an idea?

    I thought of Sunset Riders , but thats probably too modern
    http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=9861
    --
    Alex

    Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
    Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

    www.drzoidberg.co.uk
    www.sffh.co.uk
    www.ebayfaq.co.uk

    ugo_lavoie@hotmail.com wrote:
    > i hit post to quickly.(sorry)
    >

    > thiis an old one. Around mid 89's(late 80's, or 90- 91, but not mid
    > 90's) (old for me. hehe)
    >
    > It was a 1 person game. You were riding something (might be something
    > like a beam, not sure about that) and you were riding in something like
    > a tunnel, and everytime you pass over a star(i think it was a star)
    > your speed would go up.
    >

    > I dont know if any1 here have seen the movie Hackers (with angelina
    > jolie), but the hero in the movie is playing an arcade game, a bit like
    > the game i just said but with a lot nicer graphics, , you were in a
    > half pipe or a tunnel and you had to throws balls to remove obstacles
    > and move to not get hit by obstacle. i try to find more about this
    > game. I dont know if it was a real game or just for the purpose of the
    > film ut i'll check, if you have any idea let me know.

    Could it be S.T.U.N. Runner by Atari?

    --
    MAME(TM) - History In The Making...

    ugo_lavoie@hotmail.com wrote:
    > ok i have some other games that i'm looking to find its name:
    >
    > Its was only a 1person game, and you were driving something like a go
    > kart, i remember playing that game around 1993 (early to mid 90's), it
    > was a moving cab so it was not a upright our a driver cab like daytona
    > usa but u had to sit in and it had force feedback, (it was shaking a
    > bit when you were hiting thins), It was only 1 race (so not sure abou
    > that) but you would play it over and over again as it was more
    > difficult each times.(really not sure abbout that). I can remember for
    > sure that the track has a big uphill. I know that this is not a lot of
    > details.

    Could it be Power drift?

    --
    MAME(TM) - History In The Making...

    it is a game called express raider had to kick shite outta ppl
    <ugo_lavoie@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > never had the chance to see a pong cab, but i wish i could.
    >

    > I saw the screenshot at klov but i have to lay the game to remember it.
    >
    > Pretty sure its the one. (anyway i dont thnik that there r 50 games
    > looking like Iron Horse).

Games Video Games