Tyan Tiger S2466N-4M won't post with 266mhz FSB!

Calling all Tyan tiger gurus!
I've been trying to get this board to post at 266mhz for awhile now.
Currently I have two MP 2400 CPUs, and they do post at 200mhz.
However, when I set the jumpers to 266mhz for CPU1 and CPU2 then the
hard drive light comes on, and I get no beeping noises, it just sits
there for as long as I leave it. I just flashed the bios to version
1.05. This didn't help at all, although the bootup was slightly faster
when I set the FSB to 200mhz.

Everything functions normally when I leave the FSB at 200mhz. Does
anyone have a clue? I was thinking that the power supply could be to
low (Zalman 400 watts), but even with just one CPU (in slot 2) I still
get this problem. Kai.

:
: there for as long as I leave it. I just flashed the bios to version
: 1.05. This didn't help at all, although the bootup was slightly faster
: when I set the FSB to 200mhz.
:
1.05????? The current BIOS for that board is 4.06.
I have downloaded 4.06 but not installed it yet - I'm still
running 4.05.

Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
- Thuganlitha
The Power and the Prophet
Robert Don Hughes

brucegb@realtime.net (Bruce Burden) wrote in message news:<407a0ac8@giga.realtime.net>...
> hvatum <hvatum@softhome.net> wrote:
> : Calling all Tyan tiger gurus!
> :
> : there for as long as I leave it. I just flashed the bios to version
> : 1.05. This didn't help at all, although the bootup was slightly faster
> : when I set the FSB to 200mhz.
> :
> 1.05????? The current BIOS for that board is 4.06.
> I have downloaded 4.06 but not installed it yet - I'm still
> running 4.05.
>
> Bruce

Woops, this is why I shouldn't post late at night. The version I have
on there is 4.06. That said, I still can't firugre out why they aren't
working at 266 FSB. I've got two athlon MP 2400 cpus.