Tyan 2466-4m resetting bios on cold boot

Francois

I have bios 4.06 installed I thought it was fixed with that version ?
What can I do to fix that,The board resets itself to 1999 everytime I power
the system off.
Thanks
Francois

How long has it been since you replaced the battery?

"francois" <tarafran@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I have bios 4.06 installed I thought it was fixed with that version ?
> What can I do to fix that,The board resets itself to 1999 everytime I
power
> the system off.
> Thanks
> Francois

hallo
maybe your powersupply is not big enough or it is faulty (Powergood signal
comes to early , bevor power is really up ) in this case the board will
start undefined and may destroy cmos data ..or cmos battery is faulty ....

Peter

francois schrieb in Nachricht ...