Tiger MP (S2460) CPU question

I just obtained a Tiger MP board and RAM and would like to tinker with this
thing. I've read up quite a bit about this board and some of its
shortcomings. Mainly the ATX connector it seems. Anyway, I would like to try
modding some XP CPUs to put in this board. My question is what CPUs have
people successfully run in this board? I would like to do it once rather
than spending money on multiple sets of CPUs. I don't have a problem using
MP processors either, but I would like to get the maximum performance out of
the board while I am doing this. If any of you have this board running dual
2400s or higher, I would appreciate any information you have.

Thanks
Chris

"c" <c@me.org> wrote in message news:<vX2gc.56063$YC5.16311@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com>...
> I just obtained a Tiger MP board and RAM and would like to tinker with this
> thing. I've read up quite a bit about this board and some of its
> shortcomings. Mainly the ATX connector it seems. Anyway, I would like to try
> modding some XP CPUs to put in this board. My question is what CPUs have
> people successfully run in this board? I would like to do it once rather
> than spending money on multiple sets of CPUs. I don't have a problem using
> MP processors either, but I would like to get the maximum performance out of
> the board while I am doing this. If any of you have this board running dual
> 2400s or higher, I would appreciate any information you have.
>
> Thanks
> Chris

I've used 2x MP2800's in mine.
More details at :