How do I reset my Cd-Rom Drive back to when I first got it. Right now the
settings are all messed up and when i put a program or game in the drive it
does not auto play, and there is no option for those types of cds in the
autoplay section of the properties window. I have to open a viewer and search
the cd for the install tool. I just wish it would auto run like it used to.
PLEASE HELP. It slows me down and is driving me crazy.

Check at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm Select A
and scroll to Autoplay

try this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330135