CD-RW Driver crashed(error code 39)

Hi there,
My CD-RW Driver has been crashed recently.
During erasing a rewritable CD with Nero InCD it suddenly stopped working
after completeing the job 100%. I ended the program at that stage but after
that I found that the CD-RW driver is damaged.
It is SONY CRX320E and has a built in driver but while uninstalling and
reinstalling Windows cannot load the driver and shows error code 39(driver
corrupted or missing).
How can I make it to work?Please help.
3 answers Last reply
More about driver crashed error code

    "Pramit Roy" <PramitRoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >My CD-RW Driver has been crashed recently.
    >During erasing a rewritable CD with Nero InCD it suddenly stopped working
    >after completeing the job 100%. I ended the program at that stage but after
    >that I found that the CD-RW driver is damaged.
    >It is SONY CRX320E and has a built in driver but while uninstalling and
    >reinstalling Windows cannot load the driver and shows error code 39(driver
    >corrupted or missing).

    See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code
    32, Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows
    XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314060).

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233

    Thanks. Thats what I was looking for. It worked fine. Now I got back the cd
    drive.
    Thanks a lot.

    "Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

    > "Pramit Roy" <PramitRoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > >My CD-RW Driver has been crashed recently.
    > >During erasing a rewritable CD with Nero InCD it suddenly stopped working
    > >after completeing the job 100%. I ended the program at that stage but after
    > >that I found that the CD-RW driver is damaged.
    > >It is SONY CRX320E and has a built in driver but while uninstalling and
    > >reinstalling Windows cannot load the driver and shows error code 39(driver
    > >corrupted or missing).
    >
    > See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code
    > 32, Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows
    > XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314060).
    >
    > --
    > (tm)
    > ICQ: 192649233

    "Pramit Roy" <PramitRoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Thanks. Thats what I was looking for. It worked fine. Now I got back the cd
    >drive.
    >Thanks a lot.

    You are welcome.

    --