CD-RW Driver crashed(error code 39)

Hi there,
My CD-RW Driver has been crashed recently.
During erasing a rewritable CD with Nero InCD it suddenly stopped working
after completeing the job 100%. I ended the program at that stage but after
that I found that the CD-RW driver is damaged.
It is SONY CRX320E and has a built in driver but while uninstalling and
reinstalling Windows cannot load the driver and shows error code 39(driver
corrupted or missing).
How can I make it to work?Please help.

"Pramit Roy" <PramitRoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My CD-RW Driver has been crashed recently.
>During erasing a rewritable CD with Nero InCD it suddenly stopped working
>after completeing the job 100%. I ended the program at that stage but after
>that I found that the CD-RW driver is damaged.
>It is SONY CRX320E and has a built in driver but while uninstalling and
>reinstalling Windows cannot load the driver and shows error code 39(driver
>corrupted or missing).

See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code
32, Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows
XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314060).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

Thanks. Thats what I was looking for. It worked fine. Now I got back the cd
drive.
Thanks a lot.

"Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

> "Pramit Roy" <PramitRoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >My CD-RW Driver has been crashed recently.
> >During erasing a rewritable CD with Nero InCD it suddenly stopped working
> >after completeing the job 100%. I ended the program at that stage but after
> >that I found that the CD-RW driver is damaged.
> >It is SONY CRX320E and has a built in driver but while uninstalling and
> >reinstalling Windows cannot load the driver and shows error code 39(driver
> >corrupted or missing).
>
> See "CD-ROM Access Is Missing and Messages Cite Error Code 31, Code
> 32, Code 19, or Code 39 After You Remove Easy CD Creator in Windows
> XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314060).
>
> --
> (tm)
> ICQ: 192649233

"Pramit Roy" <PramitRoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thanks. Thats what I was looking for. It worked fine. Now I got back the cd
>drive.
>Thanks a lot.

You are welcome.

--