Where do I get a BIOS flash?

I'm relatively new to computers, and wholly self-taught. I am trying to find
a flash upgrade for my BIOS with no luck. Every file I can find doesn't
work. Any help would be appreciated.
Here's the pertinent info I have on my system, as far as I can determine. If
there is anything I have left out, let me know.

BIOS Date: 08/03/00
BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
BIOS ID: 08/03/2000-8363-686A-S2390C
OEM Sign-On: TYAN TRINITY KT V1.03a
Chipset: VIA 82C305 rev 2
Superio: VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
OS: WinXP
CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) 800 Mhz MAX: 500 Mhz
BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes
BIOS ROM Size: 256K
Memory Installed: 448 MB
Memory Maximum: 512 MB
Memory Slot 01: 256 MB
Memory Slot 02: 128 MB
Memory Slot 03: 64 MB
Memory Slot 04: 0 MB

Also, is this a good board?

you can get it at http://www.tyan.com/support/html/bios_support.html

Bradley Betz schrieb in Nachricht ...
>I'm relatively new to computers, and wholly self-taught. I am trying to
find
>a flash upgrade for my BIOS with no luck. Every file I can find doesn't
>work. Any help would be appreciated.
>Here's the pertinent info I have on my system, as far as I can determine.
If
>there is anything I have left out, let me know.
>
> BIOS Date: 08/03/00
> BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
> BIOS ID: 08/03/2000-8363-686A-S2390C
> OEM Sign-On: TYAN TRINITY KT V1.03a
> Chipset: VIA 82C305 rev 2
> Superio: VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
> OS: WinXP
> CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) 800 Mhz MAX: 500 Mhz
> BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes
> BIOS ROM Size: 256K
> Memory Installed: 448 MB
> Memory Maximum: 512 MB
> Memory Slot 01: 256 MB
> Memory Slot 02: 128 MB
> Memory Slot 03: 64 MB
> Memory Slot 04: 0 MB
>

>Also, is this a good board?

Been there. None of those listed seem to work for me.
Am I doing something wrong?
Which one should I be using?

"Lissy+Peter" <lissy.peter@planet-interkom.de> wrote in message
you can get it at http://www.tyan.com/support/html/bios_support.html

Bradley Betz schrieb in Nachricht ...
>I'm relatively new to computers, and wholly self-taught. I am trying to
find
>a flash upgrade for my BIOS with no luck. Every file I can find doesn't
>work. Any help would be appreciated.
>Here's the pertinent info I have on my system, as far as I can determine.
If
>there is anything I have left out, let me know.
>
> BIOS Date: 08/03/00
> BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
> BIOS ID: 08/03/2000-8363-686A-S2390C
> OEM Sign-On: TYAN TRINITY KT V1.03a
> Chipset: VIA 82C305 rev 2
> Superio: VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
> OS: WinXP
> CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) 800 Mhz MAX: 500 Mhz
> BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes
> BIOS ROM Size: 256K
> Memory Installed: 448 MB
> Memory Maximum: 512 MB
> Memory Slot 01: 256 MB
> Memory Slot 02: 128 MB
> Memory Slot 03: 64 MB
> Memory Slot 04: 0 MB
>

>Also, is this a good board?

I can only find info on the S2390B board, but mine is S2390C. Where can I
get some specs for that - or are they the same as the S2390B?