Where do I get a BIOS flash?

I'm relatively new to computers, and wholly self-taught. I am trying to find
a flash upgrade for my BIOS with no luck. Every file I can find doesn't
work. Any help would be appreciated.
Here's the pertinent info I have on my system, as far as I can determine. If
there is anything I have left out, let me know.

BIOS Date: 08/03/00
BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
BIOS ID: 08/03/2000-8363-686A-S2390C
OEM Sign-On: TYAN TRINITY KT V1.03a
Chipset: VIA 82C305 rev 2
Superio: VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
OS: WinXP
CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) 800 Mhz MAX: 500 Mhz
BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes
BIOS ROM Size: 256K
Memory Installed: 448 MB
Memory Maximum: 512 MB
Memory Slot 01: 256 MB
Memory Slot 02: 128 MB
Memory Slot 03: 64 MB
Memory Slot 04: 0 MB

Also, is this a good board?
3 answers Last reply
More about where bios flash
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    you can get it at http://www.tyan.com/support/html/bios_support.html

    Bradley Betz schrieb in Nachricht ...
    >I'm relatively new to computers, and wholly self-taught. I am trying to
    find
    >a flash upgrade for my BIOS with no luck. Every file I can find doesn't
    >work. Any help would be appreciated.
    >Here's the pertinent info I have on my system, as far as I can determine.
    If
    >there is anything I have left out, let me know.
    >
    > BIOS Date: 08/03/00
    > BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    > BIOS ID: 08/03/2000-8363-686A-S2390C
    > OEM Sign-On: TYAN TRINITY KT V1.03a
    > Chipset: VIA 82C305 rev 2
    > Superio: VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
    > OS: WinXP
    > CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) 800 Mhz MAX: 500 Mhz
    > BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes
    > BIOS ROM Size: 256K
    > Memory Installed: 448 MB
    > Memory Maximum: 512 MB
    > Memory Slot 01: 256 MB
    > Memory Slot 02: 128 MB
    > Memory Slot 03: 64 MB
    > Memory Slot 04: 0 MB
    >

    >Also, is this a good board?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    Been there. None of those listed seem to work for me.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Which one should I be using?

    "Lissy+Peter" <lissy.peter@planet-interkom.de> wrote in message
    you can get it at http://www.tyan.com/support/html/bios_support.html

    Bradley Betz schrieb in Nachricht ...
    >I'm relatively new to computers, and wholly self-taught. I am trying to
    find
    >a flash upgrade for my BIOS with no luck. Every file I can find doesn't
    >work. Any help would be appreciated.
    >Here's the pertinent info I have on my system, as far as I can determine.
    If
    >there is anything I have left out, let me know.
    >
    > BIOS Date: 08/03/00
    > BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    > BIOS ID: 08/03/2000-8363-686A-S2390C
    > OEM Sign-On: TYAN TRINITY KT V1.03a
    > Chipset: VIA 82C305 rev 2
    > Superio: VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
    > OS: WinXP
    > CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) 800 Mhz MAX: 500 Mhz
    > BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes
    > BIOS ROM Size: 256K
    > Memory Installed: 448 MB
    > Memory Maximum: 512 MB
    > Memory Slot 01: 256 MB
    > Memory Slot 02: 128 MB
    > Memory Slot 03: 64 MB
    > Memory Slot 04: 0 MB
    >

    >Also, is this a good board?

  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    I can only find info on the S2390B board, but mine is S2390C. Where can I
    get some specs for that - or are they the same as the S2390B?

    "Bradley Betz" <nascartrekkie3@alltel.net> wrote in message
    Been there. None of those listed seem to work for me.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Which one should I be using?

    "Lissy+Peter" <lissy.peter@planet-interkom.de> wrote in message
    you can get it at http://www.tyan.com/support/html/bios_support.html

    Bradley Betz schrieb in Nachricht ...
    >I'm relatively new to computers, and wholly self-taught. I am trying to
    find
    >a flash upgrade for my BIOS with no luck. Every file I can find doesn't
    >work. Any help would be appreciated.
    >Here's the pertinent info I have on my system, as far as I can determine.
    If
    >there is anything I have left out, let me know.
    >
    > BIOS Date: 08/03/00
    > BIOS Type: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    > BIOS ID: 08/03/2000-8363-686A-S2390C
    > OEM Sign-On: TYAN TRINITY KT V1.03a
    > Chipset: VIA 82C305 rev 2
    > Superio: VIA 686 rev 34 found at port 7h
    > OS: WinXP
    > CPU: AMD Athlon(TM) 800 Mhz MAX: 500 Mhz
    > BIOS ROM In Socket: Yes
    > BIOS ROM Size: 256K
    > Memory Installed: 448 MB
    > Memory Maximum: 512 MB