Motherboard version(Trinity 400/Tyan 1854), where to find ..

Hi,
I can't find my original Tyan 1854 box and I need to know which version of
the board I have and where to find that info on the board itself so I can
order a bios chip.. All I know is that my board suports only Slot 1(2?) and
Celeron socket 370 cpus. I bought it in 1999. I have a 733 slot 1 cpu in
it.Thanks. By the way, the board won't fully boot now and I can't get into
Bios setup at all.
Peter Cowie

---
More about motherboard version trinity tyan 1854 find
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    "res0r89p" <res0r89p@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<aAarc.9991$r6.2448@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>...
    > Hi,
    > I can't find my original Tyan 1854 box and I need to know which version of
    > the board I have and where to find that info on the board itself so I can
    > order a bios chip.. All I know is that my board suports only Slot 1(2?) and
    > Celeron socket 370 cpus. I bought it in 1999. I have a 733 slot 1 cpu in
    > it.Thanks. By the way, the board won't fully boot now and I can't get into
    > Bios setup at all.
    > Peter Cowie

    try google groups... "clearing the CMOS" s1854
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=%22clearing+the+CMOS%22+s1854&btnG=Search

    http://www.tyan.com/support/html/clear_cmos.html

    it's easy to find see where the mobo version nos. are... stay tuned.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    res0r89p wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I can't find my original Tyan 1854 box and I need to know which version
    > of the board I have and where to find that info on the board itself so I
    > can order a bios chip.. All I know is that my board suports only Slot
    > 1(2?) and Celeron socket 370 cpus. I bought it in 1999. I have a 733 slot
    > 1 cpu in it. Thanks. By the way, the board won't fully boot now and I
    > can't get into Bios setup at all.
    > Peter Cowie

    By the way, have you tried a different stick of memory or cpu?

    Eric

Tyan Motherboards