floppy drive issue

June 11, 2005 2:10:16 AM

i know this kinda drive is a bit old but i like to use it. for some reason
if i use the floppy drive in my PC it kinda messes up the floppy. when i
tried writting to the floppy useing the drive it somehow got unformated 2
days later. i know this because the disk was not even readable by another
PC. the other PC could not write to the device or copy from it. then i put
it in my own PC and it just said it was not even formated.

does anyone know how to fix this issue?

More about : floppy drive issue

June 11, 2005 2:10:17 AM

"Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
>i know this kinda drive is a bit old but i like to use it. for some
>reason if i use the floppy drive in my PC it kinda messes up the
>floppy. when i tried writting to the floppy useing the drive it somehow
>got unformated 2 days later. i know this because the disk was not even
>readable by another PC. the other PC could not write to the device or
>copy from it. then i put it in my own PC and it just said it was not
>even formated.
>
> does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Try a new floppy drive. Yours is out of alignment.
!