Request: info on a Thunder100 S1836 concering on board sound

Robert

Iam running a older Thunder 100 S1386 with onboard sound (soundblaster vibra
16) But iam having a small problem, whn I double click on my volume control
and go into the advance option's to adjust the bass and treble it's greyed
out other then that the sound play's beautifully I contacked soundblaster
and they told me to contack the people who made my mother board which I did
by email (3 time's) and got no responce

can anyone tell me how I may correct this problem?

PS: I would also like to get all the correct software that go's with these
mother board that would be appreciated also.

---

About the software, you can download all of the S1836 software right
off of the website:
http://tyan.com/support/html/drivers_support.html

If you can't adjust bass and treble, it might just be that those
functions aren't supported. But try downloading those drivers from the
website and see if you can get those options after you've got the
drivers installed.

,)`Q