Hi, I'm having trouble with my USB. None of my USB devices work in XP,
however, they work in DOS mode before it boots. I get a code 41 in the
device manager when I look at my USB connections. My motherboard is a
VIA KT333 (Gigabyte 7VRXP) and I tried installing the drivers for usb
but it has not helped.

--
suthurnlatinoPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

suthurnlatino,
Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but
cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)
A driver was loaded but Windows cannot find the device. This happens
when Windows does not detect a non-Plug and Play device.
If the device was removed, uninstall the driver, install the device,
and then click Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver. If
the hardware was not removed, obtain a new or updated driver for the
device.

If the device is a non-Plug and Play device, a newer version of the
driver might be needed. To install non-Plug and Play devices, use the
Add Hardware wizard. Click Performance and Maintenance on Control
Panel, click System, and on the Hardware tab, click Add Hardware
Wizard.

On the General Properties tab of the device, click Troubleshoot to
start the troubleshooting wizard.
Best,
Treeman

--