what is ACPI headless mode?

I have a K8W and the manual mentions "ACPI headless mode" without futher discussion.

Can someone tell me what it is?

Thanks,
BP
3 answers Last reply
More about what acpi headless mode
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    baby_p_nut2@yahoo.com (Baby Peanut) wrote in message news:<96d83290.0406100416.137b3992@posting.google.com>...
    > I have a K8W and the manual mentions "ACPI headless mode" without futher discussion.
    >
    > Can someone tell me what it is?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > BP

    http://www.google.com/search?q=ACPI+HCDP
  2. I would like to point out that I reached this page by doing a google search on this exact topic.

    Upon clicking the link above it referenced me again to this page as one of the top search results. In this instance simply linking to google has proved unhelpful and infinitely recursive.

    Thanks previous poster, your a real helpful guy
  3. Here's the page that should be the #1 result for Google.
    Maybe Google will pick up on it here.

    acpi headless mode

Tyan Motherboards