what is ACPI headless mode?

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 10, 2004 9:16:34 AM

I have a K8W and the manual mentions "ACPI headless mode" without futher discussion.

Can someone tell me what it is?

Thanks,
BP

More about : acpi headless mode

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
June 11, 2004 8:05:14 AM

baby_p_nut2@yahoo.com (Baby Peanut) wrote in message news:<96d83290.0406100416.137b3992@posting.google.com>...
> I have a K8W and the manual mentions "ACPI headless mode" without futher discussion.
>
> Can someone tell me what it is?
>
> Thanks,
> BP

http://www.google.com/search?q=ACPI+HCDP
May 6, 2011 10:20:05 PM

I would like to point out that I reached this page by doing a google search on this exact topic.

Upon clicking the link above it referenced me again to this page as one of the top search results. In this instance simply linking to google has proved unhelpful and infinitely recursive.

Thanks previous poster, your a real helpful guy
May 31, 2011 6:36:39 PM

Here's the page that should be the #1 result for Google.
Maybe Google will pick up on it here.

acpi headless mode
!