I have a Dell laptop running on windows xp, updated to sp2. The keyboard has
lost the space, return and backspace keys, these functions work ok with an
external keyboard, can anyone help please.
Thanks in advance

Charles

Dell may have to replace the keyboard..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"charles7" <charles7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Dell laptop running on windows xp, updated to sp2. The keyboard
>has
> lost the space, return and backspace keys, these functions work ok with an
> external keyboard, can anyone help please.
> Thanks in advance
>
> Charles

did this happen right after the sp2 update?

--
PCDaddyPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

TRENDING THREADS