Setup RAID Strip On Thunder K8W?

jeff

Tyan's tech support seemed to have closed at 3:30PM Pacific Time.

Wondering if anyone can tell me how to configure a RAID stripe with Tyan
Thunder K8W S2885. There doesn't seem to be any RAID config. utility program
in the BIOS.

I have 3 SATA drives, want to set up stripe for 2, use 3rd as Photoshop
scratch disk, can't figure out how to create stripe unless Windows is
installed on a drive and Silicon Image SATARAID_V-110.EXE Java program is
used. Would definitely rather have utility program in BIOS and setup up
drive array before installing Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, there has to be raid in bios, its usually after the normal post, and
there should be instruction displayed to go into raid bios setup. Like one
of the F keys.