Microsoft Visual C++ Library Runtime Error

June 12, 2005 12:19:10 AM

As soon as I turn on my computer which is a compaq presario 7500 desktop
with windows xp and all the programs load up i get a message that says-

Microsoft Visual C++ Library Runtime Error and is forced to close
because of abnormal shutdown.

What is this and how do I fix this?

--
maddawgtyson100Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
Anonymous

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=307817

"maddawgtyson100" <maddawgtyson100.1qh83a@> wrote in message
news:p aOdnQl_tIj7pDbfRVn_vg@giganews.com...

> As soon as I turn on my computer which is a compaq presario 7500 desktop
> with windows xp and all the programs load up i get a message that says-
>
> Microsoft Visual C++ Library Runtime Error and is forced to close
> because of abnormal shutdown.
>
> What is this and how do I fix this?
>

> --
> maddawgtyson100Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 6:59:51 AM

This does not look like a hardware problem.

Good luck,
--PA

!