Microsoft Visual C++ Library Runtime Error

As soon as I turn on my computer which is a compaq presario 7500 desktop
with windows xp and all the programs load up i get a message that says-

Microsoft Visual C++ Library Runtime Error and is forced to close
because of abnormal shutdown.

What is this and how do I fix this?

--
maddawgtyson100Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
2 answers Last reply

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=307817

    "maddawgtyson100" <maddawgtyson100.1qh83a@> wrote in message

    > As soon as I turn on my computer which is a compaq presario 7500 desktop
    > with windows xp and all the programs load up i get a message that says-
    >
    > Microsoft Visual C++ Library Runtime Error and is forced to close
    > because of abnormal shutdown.
    >
    > What is this and how do I fix this?
    >

    > --
    > maddawgtyson100Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

    This does not look like a hardware problem.

    Good luck,
    --PA

    "maddawgtyson100" <maddawgtyson100.1qh83a@> wrote in message news:PaOdnQl_tIj7pDbfRVn_vg@giganews.com...

    > As soon as I turn on my computer which is a compaq presario 7500 desktop
    > with windows xp and all the programs load up i get a message that says-
    >
    > Microsoft Visual C++ Library Runtime Error and is forced to close
    > because of abnormal shutdown.
    >
    > What is this and how do I fix this?
    >

    > --
    > maddawgtyson100Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access