More about mame roms torrent

    * HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > I want it
    > thx

    Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

    --
    David
    Deadwood, n.:
    Anyone in your company who is more senior than you are.

    HONG KONGer wrote:

    > I want it
    > thx

    d00d!
    --
    FSogol

    "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem news:d3oc0g
    $fpg$1@news.hgc.com.hk:

    > I want it
    > thx

    Monger!

    Youve been missed (or was it pissed?)

    Download from here <http://www.tombstones.org.uk/roms/>

    > thx

    NP.
    --
    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

    SINNER wrote:
    > * HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >
    >>I want it
    >>thx
    >

    > Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

    LOL! Think about it... Bittorrent should be able to fill his big fat
    pipe ;-)

    --
    MAME(TM) - History In The Making...

    SINNER thought about it a bit, then said...
    > * HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > > I want it
    > > thx
    >
    > Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

    Boy, everyone's dropping in for a visit all of a sudden.

    'Course, now there actually _is_ a way to download all of the ROMs in
    one single "file" (well, torrent)...but who's going to tell HONGKONGer
    where? ;-)

    --
    Kevin Steele
    RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:01:38 GMT, El Rossi
    <mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> wrote:

    >"HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem news:d3oc0g
    >$fpg$1@news.hgc.com.hk:
    >
    >> I want it
    >> thx
    >>

    >Monger!
    >
    >Youve been missed (or was it pissed?)

    hissed !

    "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    >* HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >> I want it
    >> thx
    >
    > Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

    Yeah, long time havn't play mame.

    In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
    wrote:

    > "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    > >* HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > >> I want it
    > >> thx
    > >
    > > Hey everyone, Look whos back :)
    >
    > Yeah, long time havn't play mame.

    So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
    -It would take full advantage of your connection!

    cheerio!
    TXW

    --
    Limey Pac!

    Am Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:35:00 +0800 schrieb HONG KONGer:

    > "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
    >>* HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >>> I want it
    >>> thx
    >>
    >> Hey everyone, Look whos back :)
    >
    > Yeah, long time havn't play mame.

    Hi, try here: http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/
    Register and follow the rules

    br

    PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

    > On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:
    >

    >>> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
    >>> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
    >>
    >>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
    >>Westerner got slow connection?
    >
    > I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

    Awesome. Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.). If you fart then
    some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes some
    time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
    alot, and fart.
    --
    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

    PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

    > On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:
    >

    >>> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
    >>> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
    >>
    >>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
    >>Westerner got slow connection?
    >
    > I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

    Awesome. Europeans usually have acoustic couplers (?sp.). If you fart then

    In article <d4069r$1rkc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
    wrote:

    > "Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message

    > >> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
    > >>

    > > So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
    > > -It would take full advantage of your connection!
    >
    > Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
    > Westerner got slow connection?

    Oh yeah! You better believe it ;D

    Cheerio
    TXW

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:

    >"Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message

    >>> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
    >>>

    >> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
    >> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
    >
    >Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
    >Westerner got slow connection?

    I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

    * HONG KONGer Wrote in alt.games.mame:

    > "Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer"
    >> <no@no.no> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message

    >>> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
    >>>

    >> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
    >> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
    >
    > Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though,
    > maybe Westerner got slow connection?

    Maybe, can't help though I am in NE Texas.

    --
    David

    PRoToCoL wrote:
    > On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:
    >

    >>"Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
    >>>-It would take full advantage of your connection!
    >>
    >>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
    >>Westerner got slow connection?
    >

    > I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

    hehehe I remember in 1988 how incredulous the sysop of a local BBS was
    when I told him I was connecting using a 300 baud modem running on a TI
    99/4A and wanted to know how to set up my account for a 32x24 screen size.

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Dead_Dad

    Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
    > PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

    >>> Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
    >>> Westerner got slow connection?
    >>
    >> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?
    >
    > Awesome. Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.). If you fart
    > then some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes
    > some
    > time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
    > alot, and fart.

    Accoustic couplers? You must be dead posh. I've got 9 trained pigeons, 8 of
    them I use for data and the other is a checksum. I send them off with a
    little piece of paper strapped to their leg, on each piece is either written
    a 1 or a 0. I don't get many errors as they fly in formation quite well but
    I did suffer some fox related corruption once though. You do need a special
    ISP though as they need special gear to read the data and be able to reply
    to it, I use AOL (1). There is a related system using cats but it's very
    hard to route them.

    (1) Avian OnLine

    On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:15:59 -0400, Andreas Kohlbach
    <ankman@email.com> wrote:

    >>>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
    >>>Westerner got slow connection?

    >> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

    >Awesome.

    I knew people would be impressed and jealous

    > Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.).

    It's something they put in the water over here

    >If you fart

    Doesn't everyone ?
    Apart from our Queen of course...she has someone to do it for her

    >then
    >some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes some
    >time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
    >alot, and fart.

    Woah...you've lost me there.....much too technical for me to follow

    PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

    >>> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?
    >
    >>Awesome.
    >
    > I knew people would be impressed and jealous
    >
    >> Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.).
    >
    > It's something they put in the water over here

    He he. Yes, I sent this twice, thought this one would have not been sent
    and I did a spell check and resent. But it sent both. :-(

    Bloody Linux. ;-)

    >>If you fart
    >
    > Doesn't everyone ?

    Depends on the volume. And if you are near the coupler.

    > Apart from our Queen of course...she has someone to do it for her

    Prince Charles.

    >>then
    >>some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes some
    >>time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
    >>alot, and fart.
    >
    > Woah...you've lost me there.....much too technical for me to follow

    It's the Beer-in-tummy-fart-out over acoustic coupler PRoToCoL, mentioned
    in RFC 98726.
    --
    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>