.95 Mame roms set torrent

Last response: in Video Games
April 16, 2005 12:06:10 AM

I want it
thx

More about : mame roms set torrent

April 16, 2005 12:06:11 AM

* HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
> I want it
> thx

Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

--
David
Deadwood, n.:
Anyone in your company who is more senior than you are.
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 12:06:11 AM

HONG KONGer wrote:

> I want it
> thx

d00d!
--
FSogol
Related resources

"HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem news:D 3oc0g
$fpg$1@news.hgc.com.hk:

> I want it
> thx

Monger!

Youve been missed (or was it pissed?)
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 12:06:11 AM

Download from here <http://www.tombstones.org.uk/roms/&gt;

> thx

NP.
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/&gt;

SINNER wrote:
> * HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
>
>>I want it
>>thx
>

> Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

LOL! Think about it... Bittorrent should be able to fill his big fat
pipe ;-)

--
MAME(TM) - History In The Making...
Anonymous

SINNER thought about it a bit, then said...
> * HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
> > I want it
> > thx
>
> Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

Boy, everyone's dropping in for a visit all of a sudden.

'Course, now there actually _is_ a way to download all of the ROMs in
one single "file" (well, torrent)...but who's going to tell HONGKONGer
where? ;-)

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:01:38 GMT, El Rossi
<mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> wrote:

>"HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem news:D 3oc0g
>$fpg$1@news.hgc.com.hk:
>
>> I want it
>> thx
>>

>Monger!
>
>Youve been missed (or was it pissed?)

hissed !
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 9:35:00 PM

"SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>* HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> I want it
>> thx
>
> Hey everyone, Look whos back :)

Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 9:35:01 PM

In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
wrote:

> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
> >* HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
> >> I want it
> >> thx
> >
> > Hey everyone, Look whos back :)
>
> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.

So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
-It would take full advantage of your connection!

cheerio!
TXW

--
Limey Pac!
Anonymous

Am Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:35:00 +0800 schrieb HONG KONGer:

> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>>* HONG KONGer wrote in alt.games.mame:
>>> I want it
>>> thx
>>
>> Hey everyone, Look whos back :)
>
> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.

Hi, try here: http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/
Register and follow the rules

br
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 8:15:59 PM

PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:
>

>>> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
>>> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
>>
>>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
>>Westerner got slow connection?
>
> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

Awesome. Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.). If you fart then
some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes some
time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
alot, and fart.
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/&gt;
April 18, 2005 8:16:34 PM

PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:
>

>>> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
>>> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
>>
>>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
>>Westerner got slow connection?
>
> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

Awesome. Europeans usually have acoustic couplers (?sp.). If you fart then
some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes some
time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
alot, and fart.
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/&gt;
April 18, 2005 11:17:53 PM

"Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
> wrote:
>
>> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Hey everyone, Look whos back :)
>>
>> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
>>

> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
> -It would take full advantage of your connection!

Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
Westerner got slow connection?
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 11:17:54 PM

In article <d4069r$1rkc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
wrote:

> "Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
> >>

> > So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
> > -It would take full advantage of your connection!
>
> Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
> Westerner got slow connection?

Oh yeah! You better believe it ;D

Cheerio
TXW
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 11:17:54 PM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:

>"Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
>>>

>> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
>> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
>
>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
>Westerner got slow connection?

I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?
April 18, 2005 11:17:54 PM

* HONG KONGer Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> "Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <d3tbsv$8mc$1@news.hgc.com.hk>, "HONG KONGer"
>> <no@no.no> wrote:
>>
>>> "SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Yeah, long time havn't play mame.
>>>

>> So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
>> -It would take full advantage of your connection!
>
> Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though,
> maybe Westerner got slow connection?

Maybe, can't help though I am in NE Texas.

--
David
Anonymous

PRoToCoL wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:17:53 +0800, "HONG KONGer" <no@no.no> wrote:
>

>>"Jacob Toxwenius" <canis_vulpes@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>So, are you downloading mame via BitTorrent right now?
>>>-It would take full advantage of your connection!
>>
>>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
>>Westerner got slow connection?
>

> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

hehehe I remember in 1988 how incredulous the sysop of a local BBS was
when I told him I was connecting using a 300 baud modem running on a TI
99/4A and wanted to know how to set up my account for a 32x24 screen size.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
> PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

>>> Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
>>> Westerner got slow connection?
>>
>> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?
>
> Awesome. Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.). If you fart
> then some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes
> some
> time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
> alot, and fart.

Accoustic couplers? You must be dead posh. I've got 9 trained pigeons, 8 of
them I use for data and the other is a checksum. I send them off with a
little piece of paper strapped to their leg, on each piece is either written
a 1 or a 0. I don't get many errors as they fly in formation quite well but
I did suffer some fox related corruption once though. You do need a special
ISP though as they need special gear to read the data and be able to reply
to it, I use AOL (1). There is a related system using cats but it's very
hard to route them.

(1) Avian OnLine
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 2:01:21 AM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:15:59 -0400, Andreas Kohlbach
<ankman@email.com> wrote:

>>>Finished downloading! It did not use my full bandwidth though, maybe
>>>Westerner got slow connection?

>> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?

>Awesome.

I knew people would be impressed and jealous

> Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.).

It's something they put in the water over here

>If you fart

Doesn't everyone ?
Apart from our Queen of course...she has someone to do it for her

>then
>some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes some
>time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
>alot, and fart.

Woah...you've lost me there.....much too technical for me to follow
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 5:06:25 PM

PRoToCoL wrote on 18. April 2005:

>>> I'm on a 9600 modem...are you faster than that then?
>
>>Awesome.
>
> I knew people would be impressed and jealous
>
>> Europeans usually have acustic copplers (?sp.).
>
> It's something they put in the water over here

He he. Yes, I sent this twice, thought this one would have not been sent
and I did a spell check and resent. But it sent both. :-(

Bloody Linux. ;-)

>>If you fart
>
> Doesn't everyone ?

Depends on the volume. And if you are near the coupler.

> Apart from our Queen of course...she has someone to do it for her

Prince Charles.

>>then
>>some data have errors and will have to be resent, which takes some
>>time. Same if you drink beer while a transfer, since you have to burp
>>alot, and fart.
>
> Woah...you've lost me there.....much too technical for me to follow

It's the Beer-in-tummy-fart-out over acoustic coupler PRoToCoL, mentioned
in RFC 98726.