Can't get any Nvidia Geforce card drivers to install under..

I've tried several Geforce cards and all I can get is VGA resolution.

Do I have an IRQ conflict becuase Device Conflicts reads?

Input/Output Range 03B0 - 03BB used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP Controller
Input/Output Range 03C0 - 03DF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP Controller
Memory Range 000A0000 - 000BFFFF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
Controller

"rjs" <rjs_one@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've tried several Geforce cards and all I can get is VGA resolution.
>
> Do I have an IRQ conflict becuase Device Conflicts reads?
>
> Input/Output Range 03B0 - 03BB used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
Controller
> Input/Output Range 03C0 - 03DF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
Controller
> Memory Range 000A0000 - 000BFFFF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
> Controller

this is normal but there should also be entries relating to the geforce,
also
ensure all drivers from the previous card are removed - use driver cleaner
or similar software
dr ratt