Can't get any Nvidia Geforce card drivers to install under..

I've tried several Geforce cards and all I can get is VGA resolution.

Do I have an IRQ conflict becuase Device Conflicts reads?

Input/Output Range 03B0 - 03BB used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP Controller
Input/Output Range 03C0 - 03DF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP Controller
Memory Range 000A0000 - 000BFFFF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
Controller
1 answer Last reply
More about nvidia geforce card drivers install under
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    "rjs" <rjs_one@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've tried several Geforce cards and all I can get is VGA resolution.
    >
    > Do I have an IRQ conflict becuase Device Conflicts reads?
    >
    > Input/Output Range 03B0 - 03BB used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
    Controller
    > Input/Output Range 03C0 - 03DF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
    Controller
    > Memory Range 000A0000 - 000BFFFF used by: AMD-762 Processor to AGP
    > Controller

    this is normal but there should also be entries relating to the geforce,
    also
    ensure all drivers from the previous card are removed - use driver cleaner
    or similar software
    dr ratt

Processors Geforce AMD Motherboards