Home Networking

Clueless

I have a laptop computer that I use at home and at work. At work it is
connected to a network (wired and wireless) and has been given a domain name.
I would like to connect it to my home network also, so that I can print to
my home printers. Can this be done? If so how?

Hi

WinXP let you configure two TCP/IP Settings. Look in the TCP/IP Properties in the LAN
connection properties.

Or use one of these:

NetSwitcher: http://www.netswitcher.com

MultiNetwork Manager: http://www.globesoft.com/mnm_home.html