Is XP Pro built on NT technology?

June 12, 2005 9:53:02 PM

Asking this as when I downloaded a prog to install a Packard Bell 1015
monitor driver for XP (see other post), it stated 'cannot run on NT'
when I tried to run it. I have XP Pro. Any ideas?
BTW the file was Mondrvupd20.exe supposed to cover lots of PB drivers
for all windows versions...
ta

--
epicurus

More about : pro built technology

June 13, 2005 9:27:53 AM

"epicurus" <epicurus.1qjv1p@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Asking this as when I downloaded a prog to install a Packard Bell 1015
> monitor driver for XP (see other post), it stated 'cannot run on NT'
> when I tried to run it. I have XP Pro. Any ideas?
> BTW the file was Mondrvupd20.exe supposed to cover lots of PB drivers
> for all windows versions...
> ta
>

> --
> epicurus