Is XP Pro built on NT technology?

Asking this as when I downloaded a prog to install a Packard Bell 1015
monitor driver for XP (see other post), it stated 'cannot run on NT'
when I tried to run it. I have XP Pro. Any ideas?
BTW the file was Mondrvupd20.exe supposed to cover lots of PB drivers
for all windows versions...
ta

--
epicurus
2 answers Last reply

    "epicurus" <epicurus.1qjv1p@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Asking this as when I downloaded a prog to install a Packard Bell 1015
    > monitor driver for XP (see other post), it stated 'cannot run on NT'
    > when I tried to run it. I have XP Pro. Any ideas?
    > BTW the file was Mondrvupd20.exe supposed to cover lots of PB drivers
    > for all windows versions...
    > ta
    >

    > --
    > epicurus

    Yes it is based on NT.

    Yes it is.

    "epicurus" <epicurus.1qjv1p@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Asking this as when I downloaded a prog to install a Packard Bell 1015
    > monitor driver for XP (see other post), it stated 'cannot run on NT'
    > when I tried to run it. I have XP Pro. Any ideas?
    > BTW the file was Mondrvupd20.exe supposed to cover lots of PB drivers
    > for all windows versions...
    > ta
    >

    > --
    > epicurus

Hardware Packard Bell Microsoft Windows XP