Does anyone know the fastest CPUs I can put in this mainboard? It has 266MHz
FSB, so I'm thinking older 2600+.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Robert de Brus wrote:
> Does anyone know the fastest CPUs I can put in this mainboard? It has 266MHz
> FSB, so I'm thinking older 2600+.
>
> Any help appreciated.
> Thanks

Athlon XP up to the 2600+
Athlon MP up to the 2800+

--
Reply to rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca
Do not remove anything.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Rob Stow" <rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Robert de Brus wrote:
>> Does anyone know the fastest CPUs I can put in this mainboard? It has
>> 266MHz
>> FSB, so I'm thinking older 2600+.
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>> Thanks
>>

> Athlon XP up to the 2600+
> Athlon MP up to the 2800+

I have been running MP 2800+'s for about 6 months. Full details at
http://forums.2cpu.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=383057

SnowGhost

In news:_W1Xc.204148$M95.79217@pd7tw1no,
Rob Stow <rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca> typed
|| Robert de Brus wrote:
||| Does anyone know the fastest CPUs I can put in this mainboard? It
||| has 266MHz FSB, so I'm thinking older 2600+.
||| Any help appreciated.
||| Thanks
|| Athlon XP up to the 2600+
|| Athlon MP up to the 2800+

Great, Rob, thanks very much.

In news:412d6af8$0$22817$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au,
SnowGhost <SnowGhost> typed
|| "Rob Stow" <rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
||| Athlon XP up to the 2600+
||| Athlon MP up to the 2800+
|| I have been running MP 2800+'s for about 6 months. Full details at
|| http://forums.2cpu.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=383057
|| SnowGhost

Great, thanks for the reply, and the link.