MP9 and DVDs

Hi

Quick question. I put a DVD inot my PC and get a great picture but
there is no sound.

All the usual sound fine-radio, system, web and so on.

Is this right/ SOundn't a DVD give me sound?

Thanks
Edward

--
Maxel catPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
1 answer Last reply

    you should get sound.

    lets just hope its the DVD and not the PC.

    i might be able to help if it is the PC.

    "Maxel cat" <Maxel.cat.1qkvwa@> wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > Quick question. I put a DVD inot my PC and get a great picture but
    > there is no sound.
    >
    > All the usual sound fine-radio, system, web and so on.
    >
    > Is this right/ SOundn't a DVD give me sound?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Edward
    >

    > --
    > Maxel catPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access