*PC Won't Keep Time Dispite New Battery

June 14, 2005 1:35:16 AM

The laptop I'm working on wasn't keeping time. I checked the cmos battery
and it was almost dead. I bought a new one and it tested perfect. Why could
it be that the time still isn't being kept when I reboot. It still reverts
to 2002!
--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo

More about : time dispite battery

June 14, 2005 1:35:17 AM

Hi,

Boot into BIOS and change the time setting then save and exit BIOS setup.
--
Peter

!