Entering BIOS Toshiba satellite 5200

I had problem with my Toshiba satellite 5200 and I want to reinstaled
OS, but when I tried to enter in BIOS, I could'nt see boot sequence
device section that just appear settting date and time,password section.

please, help me...what's problem with my Laptop?

Best Regards

Rudi harsono

Press Esc, F2 or F12 at startup and it will give you the option of which
device to boot from. Can't be more specific because the Toshiba website
isn't.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
> Press Esc, F2 or F12 at startup and it will give you the option of which
> device to boot from. Can't be more specific because the Toshiba website
> isn't.
ok...i will try..thank you very much