Entering BIOS Toshiba satellite 5200

June 14, 2005 6:58:38 PM

I had problem with my Toshiba satellite 5200 and I want to reinstaled
OS, but when I tried to enter in BIOS, I could'nt see boot sequence
device section that just appear settting date and time,password section.

please, help me...what's problem with my Laptop?

Best Regards

Rudi harsono
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:58:39 PM

Press Esc, F2 or F12 at startup and it will give you the option of which
device to boot from. Can't be more specific because the Toshiba website
isn't.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"RUDI HARSONO" <binapusat@nusa.net.id> wrote in message
>I had problem with my Toshiba satellite 5200 and I want to reinstaled OS,
>but when I tried to enter in BIOS, I could'nt see boot sequence device
>section that just appear settting date and time,password section.
>
> please, help me...what's problem with my Laptop?
>
> Best Regards
>
> Rudi harsono

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 11:59:46 AM

Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
> Press Esc, F2 or F12 at startup and it will give you the option of which
> device to boot from. Can't be more specific because the Toshiba website
> isn't.
ok...i will try..thank you very much
!