HB

I am hoping someone can point me to decent website for troubleshooting a
hardware issue (memory to be exact).
I pick up things pretty quickly if that helps at all.

Thanks, Jim.

DocMemory Diagnostic, an advanced self-bootable PC Memory
Diagnostic Software is a user friendly software designed to capture
all possible memory failures in PC.
http://www.simmtester.com/PAGE/products/doc/docinfo.asp

Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jim" wrote:

| I am hoping someone can point me to decent website for troubleshooting a
| hardware issue (memory to be exact).
| I pick up things pretty quickly if that helps at all.
|
| Thanks, Jim.

TRENDING THREADS