WEP question w/ XP

Linksys router with encryption enabled with 64-bit encryption

I need to connect a laptop computer to an existing home network that has WEP
encryption enabled on it. The network shows on the available networks but I
can't connect because I can't find the area where I enter the encryption
keys. Can anyone please help me.

double click the wireless status icon in your system tray - or go to "My
Network Places" and click "View Network Connections" and then click your
wireless network conncetion icon. From here click "Properties". In that new
window, there should be 3 tabs at the top - click the middle one "Wireless
Networks". You should have the box checked to allow Windows to configure
your wireless network settings. Further down, there is a box displaying all
of the Preferred Networks available to you. Highlight the network you want
to connect to and then click "Propeties" this gives you the box to input your
WEP key.