sony vaio

how do you get into the case to replace a hard drive. i have taken all
the screws off the bottom of it and still won't come apart. are there
hidden screws in this thing.

thanks

--
namglen
1 answer Last reply

    The HD is usually accessable on notebooks by removing a single screw and
    removing a panel.

    As you didn't mention which model, I can't be specific.

    Here is a picture of a Sony Vaio and where the HD is located.
    http://www.cs.bath.ac.uk/~jpc/vaio/.

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "namglen" <namglen.1qp6ti@news.xpbanter.com> wrote in message

    > how do you get into the case to replace a hard drive. i have taken all
    > the screws off the bottom of it and still won't come apart. are there
    > hidden screws in this thing.
    >
    > thanks
    >

    > --
    > namglen

Hardware Microsoft Sony Vaio Hard Drives Windows XP