sony vaio

June 16, 2005 7:22:30 AM

how do you get into the case to replace a hard drive. i have taken all
the screws off the bottom of it and still won't come apart. are there
hidden screws in this thing.

thanks

--
namglen

More about : sony vaio

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 5:28:19 PM

The HD is usually accessable on notebooks by removing a single screw and
removing a panel.

As you didn't mention which model, I can't be specific.

Here is a picture of a Sony Vaio and where the HD is located.
http://www.cs.bath.ac.uk/~jpc/vaio/.

Regards
Mark Dormer

!