DVD DECODER

June 16, 2005 11:50:02 AM

HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

More about : dvd decoder

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 2:01:12 PM

Try Start, Programs. (and press the CapsLocks key)

FUSTRATED wrote:

> HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 5:01:02 PM

Are you wanting to "RIP" DVD's or play them?

"FUSTRATED" wrote:

> HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER
June 16, 2005 5:01:03 PM

"jsc3489" <jsc3489@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Are you wanting to "RIP" DVD's or play them?
>
> "FUSTRATED" wrote:
>
>> HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

Windows does not have built in DVD support. You must install a third party
application to play or to record DVDs. If your computer came with a DVD
drive, it should have come with software for playing DVDs. Check the manual
that came with your computer.
If you bought the drive and installed it yourself, there should be some DVD
software on the disc that came with the drive. Check the manual that came
with the drive.

Bobby
June 16, 2005 9:35:45 PM

What's a DVD Decorder?

"FUSTRATED" <FUSTRATED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 9:35:46 PM

Software that plays DVDs.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"DUH" <nospamnot@spammernot.com> wrote in message
> What's a DVD Decorder?
>
> "FUSTRATED" <FUSTRATED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

June 17, 2005 1:53:01 AM

You can get a free DVD decoder for XP from here
http://www.newdimension-fr.net/images/tips/content/DVD_...
works fine on my machine.
!