DVD DECODER

HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER
6 answers Last reply
More about decoder

    Try Start, Programs. (and press the CapsLocks key)

    FUSTRATED wrote:

    > HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

    Are you wanting to "RIP" DVD's or play them?

    "jsc3489" <jsc3489@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Are you wanting to "RIP" DVD's or play them?
    >
    > "FUSTRATED" wrote:
    >
    >> HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

    Windows does not have built in DVD support. You must install a third party
    application to play or to record DVDs. If your computer came with a DVD
    drive, it should have come with software for playing DVDs. Check the manual
    that came with your computer.
    If you bought the drive and installed it yourself, there should be some DVD
    software on the disc that came with the drive. Check the manual that came
    with the drive.

    Bobby

    What's a DVD Decorder?

    "FUSTRATED" <FUSTRATED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

    Software that plays DVDs.

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "DUH" <nospamnot@spammernot.com> wrote in message
    > What's a DVD Decorder?
    >
    > "FUSTRATED" <FUSTRATED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

    You can get a free DVD decoder for XP from here
    http://www.newdimension-fr.net/images/tips/content/DVD_Pack.msi
    works fine on my machine.
    "FUSTRATED" <FUSTRATED@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER

Hardware DVD Microsoft Decoder Windows XP