S2466n Non MP processor... error

Nikki

I have a Tyan s2466N (not 4M) and had the processors replaced for MP 2600+.
The computer now randomly says non mp processor detected... will function in
uni processor mode.

So, I ordered 2 new MP 2600+ (same stepping) I still have the same problem
from time to time.
Bios is 1.05

Any Ideas on how to fix the problem?

Rowdy

How long have you been running the board?
What is the PSU?

"nikki" <nospamkzamor@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I have a Tyan s2466N (not 4M) and had the processors replaced for MP
>2600+.
> The computer now randomly says non mp processor detected... will function
> in
> uni processor mode.
>
> So, I ordered 2 new MP 2600+ (same stepping) I still have the same problem
> from time to time.
> Bios is 1.05
>
> Any Ideas on how to fix the problem?

Nikki

2 years

Sparkle FSP400-60GN 400W PSU (with 12V plug)

2 hard drives
1 dvd-rw drive
1 cd-r drive

1 powercore PCI card