Sign in with
Your question

How to make a bootable disc of Windows 8 with only setup files ?

Last response: in Windows 8
November 22, 2012 11:11:25 AM

Hey I don't have the iso file of windows 8 & i have only the setup file. Because I am using Windows XP SP2 I am unable to run the setup. Can anyone can please help me to make a bootable Windows 8 disc with the help of my setup files. Please upload any files if I needed to make the disc. Also my internet connection is slow, so I cannot download huge data.
Thanks in advance. :) 
February 9, 2013 5:58:26 AM

i have windows 8 non bootable disk and i have copied all its files, i want to make those copied files as image file using imgburn software, i dont no how to make them bootable

m
l
Related resources
a b * Windows 8
February 9, 2013 6:18:20 AM

raja10 said:
i have windows 8 non bootable disk and i have copied all its files, i want to make those copied files as image file using imgburn software, i dont no how to make them bootable

]http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/2682522.png

If you are burning it to a DVD, you can't simply copy the files from a Windows 8 install disk and burn them on to another disk. It doesn't work that way. Bootable DVD's need to be set up a certain way in order to work properly. Programs like UltraISO can extract the boot file from a bootable DVD image so that you can import it into another ISO image file later. If you don't do this and then save the disk before burning it, it will never boot and you will have made yourself another coaster.
m
l
a b * Windows 8
February 9, 2013 6:20:42 AM

Or make a install USB Thumb drive.
m
l
!