Does Tyan provide replacement I/O shields??

Hello people,

I am about to get a used s5101ANNRF from an online retailer and it is
a working pull from a system but it does not have the I/O shield.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience getting replacement
I/O shields from Tyan for their newer boards??

Alternately, does anyone know of any retailers anywhere in North
America and/or stores in the Toronto area that will sell me the type
of shield I want??

The config of the shield ports on this particular mobo look like this:

PS/2 LAN PARALLEL LAN (O) <---Sound
USB USB (O) <---Card
PS/2 USB COM1 COM2 USB (O) <---Ports

I found one Asus replacement I/O shield on eBay that has all the holes
BUT the one for the left LAN port. I know I could always cut one out
but I would rather get one that I dont have to work on.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Mian Atif" <mian.atif@rogers.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Yeah, Tyan just gave me one for free. Email them and see if they hook you
up. Even if it's not free, they'd probably at least sell you one.

Michael