Media players do not auto play

June 17, 2005 12:05:58 AM

If I use a CD, DVD or Compact Flash neither begin auto play. I went to XP
knowledge base
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330135 with no
luck. All my registry settings were correct. When I do insert a CD or DVD,
the information doesn't show next to the icon in My Computer.I have Roxio
Creator 7.5 but Microsoft states that versions before 5.2 are affected. Any
help would be appreciated.
June 18, 2005 8:48:08 PM

If you haven't allready, try Roxio's website for a fix. Sometimes
reinstalling the program (roxio) will work too. If not try this.
Line 234 right side.

news:D tose.34908$rb6.12949@lakeread07...

!