Where to buy a Thunder K7Pro S2468UNG?

My S2468UNG Ihave decided has died, so I need to replace it.

I logged on to the Tyan web page and clicked on the 'where to buy' link. Of
the three retailers listed in Nevada (I live in Las Vegas) two links are
broken and the third has a broken link to their store!

Checking the national retails chains listed, none of them listed the
S2469UNG.

Searching on Pricewatch.com, only Buy.com stock it, but they are out of
stock and don't know when they will be getting anymore.

Searhcing on Google came up with nothing, either, nor did eBay.

Doe anyone know where I can buy one of these?

Peter

http://www.lynncomp.com/

> Checking the national retails chains listed, none of them listed the
> S2469UNG.
>
> Searching on Pricewatch.com, only Buy.com stock it, but they are out of
> stock and don't know when they will be getting anymore.
>
> Searhcing on Google came up with nothing, either, nor did eBay.
>
> Doe anyone know where I can buy one of these?
>
> Peter

Hi, the S2469UNG board is discontinued and sold out everywhere even at Tyan.
The S2468NG is still available.

www.lynncomp.com

"Rob Stow" <rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Austin Powers wrote:
>> My S2468UNG Ihave decided has died, so I need to replace it.
>>
>> I logged on to the Tyan web page and clicked on the 'where to buy' link.
>> Of the three retailers listed in Nevada (I live in Las Vegas) two links
>> are broken and the third has a broken link to their store!
>>

> http://www.lynncomp.com/
>
>> Checking the national retails chains listed, none of them listed the
>> S2469UNG.
>>
>> Searching on Pricewatch.com, only Buy.com stock it, but they are out of
>> stock and don't know when they will be getting anymore.
>>
>> Searhcing on Google came up with nothing, either, nor did eBay.
>>
>> Doe anyone know where I can buy one of these?
>>
>> Peter

Hi, make that the S2469NG is still available and you can add a scsi card to
it.

Doug
www.lynncomp.com
authorized Tyan reseller