Aptiva WIN XP and lost d: drive

Francisco

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Hi.
I had to reinstall Win 98 on an Aptiva comp. and then updated with
Win XP. The computer has two hard disks but now I cannot see drive D.
I've tried several times changing some settings in the IDE drives
setup to no avail.
Would much appreciate if some one could help.
Thanks in advance.
Francisco

--
Francisco

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

Check first if the drive is shown in the BIOS to verify the hardware is
functional and properly connected.
If so, open Computer Management from Administrative Tools. What is shown
for the drive in Disk Management?