Blauer Bildschirm bei XP

June 17, 2005 6:33:18 PM

Hallo Ihr Profis

Vor einigen Wochen stürzte mein Rechner während der Arbeit bzw. beim
Herunterfahren ab und zeigt einen blauen Bildschirm mit dem Stop-Code
0x0000009c (0x00000000, 0x8054A370, 0xc4014000, 0x00000136).

Was ist die Ursache?
Kann jemand aus dem Stop-Code den Fehler lesen?
Wie bekomme ich das System wieder hin?

Gruß
Josef

More about : blauer bildschirm bei

Anonymous
June 17, 2005 6:33:19 PM

And that means what in English?? This is an English speaking NewsGroup and
if you don't speak to me in English I can't understand you and you wont get
a response!!

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway

"Josef Erhardt" <jerhardt@rz-online.de> wrote in message
news:D 8ug18$ria$1@news.rhein-zeitung.de...
> Hallo Ihr Profis
>
> Vor einigen Wochen stürzte mein Rechner während der Arbeit bzw. beim
> Herunterfahren ab und zeigt einen blauen Bildschirm mit dem Stop-Code
> 0x0000009c (0x00000000, 0x8054A370, 0xc4014000, 0x00000136).
>
> Was ist die Ursache?
> Kann jemand aus dem Stop-Code den Fehler lesen?
> Wie bekomme ich das System wieder hin?
>
> Gruß
> Josef

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 3:13:11 AM

To Bill: You write "you wont get a response!!"
Not from you, but perhaps from other respondents.

With respect to the OP's question: I suggest you try this:
- Remove all non-essential adapters
- Try "Last known good configuration"
- Try "Safe Mode", then run msconfig.exe and use it to
disable all non-essential programs.
- Check Google for sites that discuss your particular Stop Code.

You mention that your machine crashed several weeks ago.
Presumably it has not worked since. This creates the
impression that the machine does not perform an essential
service. If so then you might just want to reload Windows
during a few free minutes instead of spending a lot of time
in trying to fix the problem.

news:D 8ugkb$hqm$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

!