Tyan Thunder 100 (S1836) Bios Needed

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
December 29, 2004 2:45:38 PM

Hello everyone,
I've been doing a lot of reading on taking my duelly setup from its
current PII 400 to PIII 1Ghz slot 1 coppermines. I'm currently trying
to find the B3a bios that a lot of people speak of, but all web links I
try are dead.

Could somebody please post a link to it, or email it to me at:
Dunlapjc@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,
~Jon
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
December 29, 2004 9:06:50 PM

Jon wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I've been doing a lot of reading on taking my duelly setup from its
> current PII 400 to PIII 1Ghz slot 1 coppermines. I'm currently trying
> to find the B3a bios that a lot of people speak of, but all web links
> I try are dead.
>
> Could somebody please post a link to it, or email it to me at:
> Dunlapjc@yahoo.com

http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/~cclausen/hardware/drivers/bios...

I'm not sure which file is which as one has a 2.57 BIOS for the onboard
AIC-7895 included.

<<CDC
Christopher D. Clausen
!