HP Notebook Where is Line In?

On an HP Pavillion model XH 555 I cannot figure out how to record stereo
music from an external source ie: line in. I can find the microphone jack,
which I assume is mono, but no line in jack. Is there another way to input
external sound?

Thanks;
Barry

B.G. wrote:
> On an HP Pavillion model XH 555 I cannot figure out how to record
> stereo music from an external source ie: line in. I can find the
> microphone jack, which I assume is mono, but no line in jack. Is
> there another way to input external sound?
>
> Thanks;
> Barry

1) What has this to do with printing? I assume you're another that
blindly picked a group at random without bothering to read the group
topic...? Don't bother answering that.

2) Have you tried RTFM?